Wednesday, January 30, 2013

My New Goal

My new goal is to write a post at least once a week. (You know, because I have SO much extra time on  my hands and all) But the fact is, I truly enjoy the blogosphere and reading about other people's babies/lives/weight loss journeys. Instead of always observing from the "outside" and spend time reading other's blogs, I want to be an active participant!

Now mind you, I am in no way claiming to be a writer or that I am going to be posting anything super eloquent/witty/inspirational. Actually, if you haven't noticed already, I am pretty terrible at this. I write super fast, then read over it to "edit" it at a super sonic speed and hit the "publish" button as soon as I can. Hopefully I will be better about that moving forward. My brain is definitely right-sided science-minded, but the least I can do is try to prevent any simple spelling or grammer errors :)

I'm hoping to give this plain ole thing a facelift soon. And also figure out how this all works in general. Like -How do I "follow" a blog? How do I get "followers?" I can tell by my stats page that there are regular readers but as far as I can tell I only have 4 members. (Is that the same as a follower? I have no idea!) Things I will hopefully be figuring out soon :)

In other news- we finally moved sweet Macy in to a "big girl" car seat! Trying to lug her around in her infant car seat was a FEAT. I have already found new and different struggles with the change, like having to actually carry her everywhere, but I still think it is going to be better. Plus the hubby brought home a new lightweight stroller for me to use, so that will help! He got it from work so we got a great deal, other wise we would have NEVER been able to buy it on our own.

In the next couple weeks I want to touch base on my new schedule, my new motivation to get fit (#milf2013) and how I'm learning to balance it all! Stay tuned!

Infant seat vs the new seat


Our new Peg Perego Pilko Mini (we have an ugly striped one, beggers can't be chosers :))

3 comments:

  1. YAY for posting more! You know I love it! haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll have to pimp me out as soon as I get a prettier page ;)

      Delete