Saturday, November 26, 2011

The End of the First Trimester & The baby bump!

As I wrap up week 13 I can honestly say pregnancy so far has been a great experience. Weeks 6-7 came with some nausea, but I never got sick and could usually treat it with crackers or seven up. My energy level has been good and most of all I have felt like myself! Especially the last month or so. They say that the second trimester is the easist, and since the first was pretty dang easy, I say BRING IT ON!

Our family finally knows!!! Kyle and I made the trek to Dallas for Thanksgiving to tell the last of my family about our great news. We have had so much fun telling everyone else and we couldn't WAIT to finally tell the last of them! We made a picture collage and snuck a picture of the ultrasound in at the bottom. It took my dad, stepmom, little brother and sister some time and some confused looks to finally understand what we were trying to tell them. Once they figured it out there were lots of tears and excitement!

The frame:



One of the most exciting parts of pregnancy up to this point is that I'm starting get a little belly! Most of the time you can't tell that I am pregnant, but depending on what I wear, you can tell there is a little baby there! It is so fun and makes it feel so real. I can't wait to continue to grow (I am sure I'll be regretting saying that in about 5 months!)


My belly at 13.5 weeks:

1 comment:

  1. Yay, a blog! :)
    Love it and will be reading about all your updates!
    Enjoy your pregnancy, it truly is one of the most amazing experiences you'll ever get to be a part of!

    ReplyDelete