Tuesday, February 26, 2013

9 Months of Macy

How did this happen? How do I have a 9 month old? I feel like I can barely refer to her as my "baby" anymore. More like my "growing-getting-into-everything-cute-as-ever funny child". The heartbreak over my baby not being so much a baby anymore is softened by how cute and adorable and hilarious and awesome she is. I love learning her little (big) personality and watching her learn and grow daily before my eyes. She truly does amaze me every day.

9 Month Stats

February 24, 2013
Weight: 20 lbs 12oz. (50-75%)
Height: 28 1/2 inches (50-75%) As you can see that is a half inch shorter than last month. I had a hard time believing that height at 6 months, even though I know she's long. It was way off the charts and I figured it was probably due to the inaccuracy of how they measure squiggly babies.
Doctor says I'm "perfect"!
Clothing Size: All pants are 12-18 months, can still fit in to some 9 month tops.
12 month pants and shirt, 18 month hoodie
Diaper size: 3
Feeding/sleeping: Sleeping is the same. We have introduced a lot more finger foods. Her favorite by far is bananas followed closely by clementines, avocados, mums and puffs. We eased up a little on making her food because I had a hard time figuring out how to incorporate proteins and grains. My favorite food is Earth's Best. They are organic, natural, and Macy loves them! She will eat any of their flavors. I tried the organic Gerber but she wasn't a big fan.
Milestones: She has her first toofers! One is sticking out all the way and the second has officially cut skin. She also can walk behind a push toy like a boss! I love watching her accomplish new tricks!
Loves: To be on the move! She is constantly on the go. She likes to follow me around and crawl up my legs. But as soon as I pick her up she wants right back down. Silly girl.
First time walking behind this toy. She loved it!
Dislikes: Still a short list. But when she decides she doesn't like something she definitely verbalizes it now. She has mastered the "fake cry" when I take something away from her she shouldn't have or put her down when she wants to be held. I do my best to ignore it and not reward her by giving in. "Baths in the sink" have become more like "dips in the sink" due to her constant need to explore.
Can't slow this girl down.
Adventures: Wish I had more to add to the list. Her biggest adventures include going to the grocery store, playing in the nursery at church and the gym I work out at, and dinner dates with our friends.
Dinner date with the girls!
One of my favorite pictures ever. First time on this toy and she loved it!

Playing the babies at Midtown 
What we couldn't live without: As long as we have her and a place for her to roam we are all a happy family!
Besties.

No comments:

Post a Comment