Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Movement!

After a couple false alarms I am CONFIDENT I have felt the baby move. People say that it will feel like a "butterfly" or like "popcorn popping in your stomach" but I am not sure if I would describe the sensation with either of those. It is almost indescribable. As most pregnant women know, you may think you feel movement and albeit, its just gas. (gross, ewwwww, I know, shush) So I've been hesitant to even think this funny sensation is the baby at all.



Anyhoo this is the best way I can describe it: it almost feels as if there is a bird that flies right through my belly, like in then out. After about 3 consecutive days of feeling this weird sensation at sporadic times, I can now officially say... the baby is moving!


It's pretty awesome. I haven't noticed any patterns to it at all, but thankfully it hasn't effected my sleeping. It is a pretty light sensation, but fun nonetheless. I am looking forward to getting bigger so Kyle can feel it too. It will be something fun to share together :)


And because a blog post isn't fun with out PICTURES.... Here is a pic of us with our little hellion. Good thing she is SO. DANG. CUTE.



No comments:

Post a Comment