Tuesday, January 1, 2013

7 Months of Macy

I feel like I just wrote my 6 month update, so it seems crazy to be writing about 7 months... But here goes!

7 Month Stats

December 24, 2012

Weight: 19.9lbs (according to our home scale)
Height: Not sure, but I know she is my looong baby!
My loooong baby. Almost time for a new car seat!
Clothing Size: 9 months, all 6 month clothes are officially too small. All her pants are capris on her!
Diaper Size: 3
Feeding/Sleeping: Not much change in either of these categories this month. Eating about the same -and is much better at it now. It is not such a production (read mess). Sleeping is the same as well. Goes down around 7:30-8 each night and wakes up 7-7:30 every morning. Praise the Lord!
Always ready to eat! Cracks me up.
Milestones: She is 90% crawling! She can easily get wherever she needs to go. She goes about 4-5 paces on her hands and knees, then back down to her belly, then back up to her hands and knees. I sit in awe as I watch her accomplish learning new tasks every day.
Loves: To put ANYTHING in her mouth. She is officially at the age where I have to really watch her every move. She has the amazing ability to find the teeny tiniest things on the floor that my naked eye can't spot out, and put them directly in to her mouth. She also loves bath time!
Happy naked baby
Dislikes: Being left alone in a room (when did this start happening??), HATES when we wipe her face or suck boogies out of her nose. Which is like every hour of every day.
Adventures: Our trip to Dallas, TX to see my family! First plane ride, first CHRISTMAS! It was an amazing and awesome time to experience with her. I'm one proud mama. (More on that in a separate post)
What we couldn't live without: Still loves her paci. And any safe things she can chew on =)
Found her like this when I went to get her out of the car. And yes, she was wide awake!

2 comments:

  1. She does look really long!!! We had a Baby Trend infant seat as well and I think they seem a little smaller than other brands. I think the rule (length-wise) is that they are fine as long as they have an inch of space above their heads. Can't believe she's 7 months already! The time does not slow down. ;(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you are right Beth Ann! I am not looking forward to switching to the next carseat - I feel like it will be a pain (logistically!)

      Delete